Inspection Booking Procedures & Regulations:
- The factory is responsible to accurately fill out an Inspection Request Form (IRF) and submit online to insight Quality Services at least 10 working days prior to the requested inspection date.
- All IRF's must be received 10 working days prior to requested date of inspection.
- Insight Quality Services accepts cancellations and revisions until 4pm (local time at point of inspection) two business days before the requested inspections date.
- If cancellations and revisions are made after this time a full cost of inspection will be charged.
- Please note that goods must be ready for inspection at 09:30 am on the date of requested booking
- Holidays in either Hong Kong or China are not counted and will be considered to be counted from the next working day after the holiday.
- If the goods are NOT READY / MISSING for inspection on the scheduled date, Insight Quality Services will charge a full "Man-Day" to Client as a “not ready inspection” fee.
- If inspection is requested on a Sunday or a Holiday a surcharge of 100% will be incurred responsible by the factory.
Do you want to submit this inspection form?